Paint Runner™ Pro Roller
No Drips... No Mess... No Splatter
The Paint Runner Pro is the latest quick and easy professional paint roller system that can transform the look of an entire wall, ceiling or fence in just minutes.
Simply fill it with up to 1 litre of paint and you can paint a wall in 5 minutes, or an entire room in just 20.
You control how thick the paint is by how hard you press so all you'll ever need is one coat to get the job done.
Exclusive Offers Available
Paint Runner Pro - An Easier & Faster Way To Paint
- Less cost as you use less paint
- Less time climbing up and down a ladder
- Less strain - no more bending over to roll in the paint tray
- Cover a greater area faster and more evenly – perfect finish on any surface, rough or smooth
- More convenient as you don't have to move your dipping tray all the time
- Paint a wall in 5 minutes, an entire room in 20!
Paint Runner Paint Roller - Features
- Self-contained and refillable paint roller - holds up to 1L of paint
- Washable (for water-based paint only) - for easy clean up
- Flocked edger and corner pad – cutting in has never been cleaner or easier
- Patented distribution system with seamless micro-fibre head - delivers an even coat that imitators cannot replicate
- Paint Runner Pole adaptor – for ceilings and high walls, you can extend your reach with a threaded pole, or use a standard broom handle if you don’t have a threaded pole
Less Cost... Less Strain... Less Time
"It provides a perfect coverage for the wall and I don't have to go back and do it a second time"
- Anne, NSW
"I love how the paint is all contained in the roll. I don't have to keep dipping it in the tray"
- Johnathon, NSW
"Painting has never been easier"
- Tracy, NSW
What is a Risk Free Trial?
The Risk Free Trial is a great option for people who want to try the Paint Runner Pro in the comfort of their own home, before they pay the full purchase price. Call now to find out more.
How do I use the Paint Runner™ Pro Roller?
Follow these simple steps and you'll be up and running in no time!
- Remove cap and fill with paint
- Roll on unwanted newspaper for 2-3 minutes unitl the paint spreads evenly over the roller (for the first time only)
- You can now paint without dipping or dripping
- Place in a standing position when not in use
- If doing a ceiling it is recommended to only half load the brush
- Pour unused paint back into the tin when finished.
What is the best way to clean the Paint Runner™ Pro?
To clean, wash the Paint Runner™ Pro under running water or soak overnight in tap water.
How much paint does the Paint Runner Pro hold?
The Paint Runner™ Roller head can contain up to 1 litre of paint and can be constantly used for up to 10 minutes covering up to 17 square metres of wall. The patented fabric and distribution system ensures even coverage on all surfaces.
Does the Paint Runner Pro come with a warranty?
Yes it comes with a standard 1 year warranty. You can find more information about the warranty here.
I've lost my manual - where can I find another one?
You can download your Paint Runner™ Pro manual here